We respect the privacy of personal information which you provide us at our website.
Football Supplements Inc. (“Football Supplements”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects the privacy of our Users (“you”, “your”, “yours”, “Users”). Please read on to learn what information we collect from you and how we use that information. By using or accessing http://footballsupplements.com/ (the “Service”), you acknowledge that you have read,
We encourage you to register when using our website, however, it is not required. Our registration form requires users to give us contact information such as name, email address, and password. You must be 18 years of age or older to register. Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience, whilst also allowing you to view content that you otherwise would be unable to access. The customer contact information you supply on the registration form will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order or to answer your questions. In addition, unless you choose otherwise, it will be used to send you email, SMS and Messanger updates about upcoming sales, newsletters, promotions and product information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password.
What information does Football Supplements collect?
Use of the information collected
Football Supplements shall process personal data in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and applicable data protection laws.
- If at any time you want details of the personal information that we have on file for you or no longer want us to maintain your Personal Information, please send us a written request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that if a new, subsequent order is placed on our website, your Personal Information would again need to be stored in our database.
- Any general information submitted by you such as your zip code, product experiences or other information which is not specifically identifiable with you, including feedback to any general questionnaires on the site, or information gathered on your visit to the site such as the length of time you were on the site and the portions of the site you reviewed, shall be considered non-confidential information. We shall be free to use such information without any obligation to you whatsoever and for any purposes and through any means we elect.
Will Football Supplementsshare information it collects?
We will not rent, sell nor disclose your Personal Information with other parties except only as described below:
- We may share your information with Football Supplements Merchants
- Some circumstances call for us to share some of your Personal Information with Football Supplements merchants. For example, we may share with Football Supplements merchants (payment facility) information to fulfill your orders as well as aid in post-purchase requests like responding to your questions and comments and facilitating returns and exchanges. This means that a Football Supplements merchant may communicate with you directly should they choose to do so. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the actions of such Football Supplements merchant.
- We may share your information with Third Party Service Providers
- We employ other companies as authorized third party providers to perform a function or provide services for you on our behalf. For example, a third party service provider may send out or distribute transactional and promotional emails. We may also share Personal Information to third party service providers to fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal mail or electronic mail, administer contests or sweepstakes, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the Website, troubleshot and provide customer service. We will only share your Personal Information to the extent that we deem it necessary or related to such transaction or service. The use of Personal Information by such parties is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
Is Personal Information About Me Secure?
Football Supplements takes extra measures to protect the security of your Personal Information. You can access your Personal Information on our website through your account, which is protected by a password. This password is encrypted. To keep your Personal Information secure, we recommend that you do not share your password with any individual. If you registered for an account via Facebook/Facebook Messenger, you may have additional or different sign-in protections through Facebook.
Additional measures are in place to ensure the security of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. We encrypt certain sensitive information, such as credit card information, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personal Information is safe as it is transmitted to us.
We strive to protect the privacy of our Users and their Personal Information, but no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of information transmitted to or from our website, and are not responsible for the actions of third parties that may receive such information.
This site is not for use by children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we have no intention of knowingly collecting any Personal Information from individuals who are under the age of thirteen (13) years of age. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has submitted Personal Information without verifiable parental consent, we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us. Please take note, however, that we require some information for you to engage in some activities and access certain features on the web site. We will send you emails related to your transaction (“Transactional Emails”). You cannot opt out of Transactional Emails. We will also send you emails in conjunction with our products and promotional offers (“Promotional Emails”). You can opt out of Promotional Emails by changing your account settings, clicking on the Unsubscribe button contained in the email or sending an email to email@example.com
Got questions? You’ll find answers in our FAQs page. If you want to reach out (or just want to say “hi”), feel free to email us :)
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY